This category of clamps is designed for online sealing of leaks for various pressure-ratings and materials. Its convenient installation process, innovative sealing system, and the high degree of customization-room present in the design make the Pipe-Fit series a market leader as the solution to a variety of damage profiles. These clamps can be further seal welded or injected with sealant to achieve higher degrees of defenses against corrosion or other environmental factors.
- Sealing mechanism safe for sour gas and other corrosive materials
- Quick and easy installation using custom designed skid and saddle
- Ability to be fabricated in ultra-length to cover long or distributed leaks in single installation
Applicable Standards and Codes
- API SPEC 6H, Specification on End Closures, Connectors and Swivels.
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division 2, Appendix 4 and Appendix 24.
- NACE MR0175, Part 1 & Part 2 (Resist Sulfide Stress Cracking).
- ASME B31.8 Gas Transmission And Distribution Piping System.
- ASME B31.4 Piping Transportation System for Liquid Hydrocarbons And Other Liquids (General Acknowledgment).
- DNV RP-F104 General Acknowledgment (For Offshore).
- ANSI/API SPEC 5L, Specification for Line Pipe (General Acknowledgment).
- ASME/ANSI B18.2.1, Square and Hex Bolts and Screws Inch Series – Acknowledgement about standards of materials including: A193, A194, A516.