EnerQuip Limited is a worldwide exchange organization situated in the UAE with workplaces around the globe, supplying oil field gear, Rig parts and general mechanical supplies to our clients around the world. We are prepared to bolster you, at whatever time and anyplace around the globe. You can rely on upon us as your “aggregate source” for gear and supplies
Having broad exchange and material sourcing knowledge we feel no faltering in proclaiming ourselves as an One Stop Shop for purchasers in the Energy and Oil and Gas Industry. We have associations with several makers situated in China, Europe and America and have the capacity to supply you the right hardware, at the right value and right on time.
With world-class melt shops and the most present day consistent welding lines in the business, EnerQuip produces stainless steel channels with the biggest size extent, including huge breadth substantial divider stainless steel funnel, of any maker in North America. Our items are utilized as a part of the most difficult situations, offering a mix of high quality, consumption resistance, and expense investment funds for clients in an extensive variety of commercial ventures.
Together with reliable item quality and master guidance on picking the right item, we are focused on expanding your upper hand. We offer an expansive scope of austenitic, warmth safe and duplex evaluations including our exclusive duplex evaluation Forta LDX 2101, which joins low nickel content with high mechanical quality.
Typical applications for stainless steel funnel
- Oil and gas
- Synthetic and petrochemical preparing
- Mash and paper
- Fluid normal gas funneling
- Seaward development
- Sustenance and pharmaceutical preparing
- Desalination and wastewater ventures
Common stainless steel funnel grades
- 304/304L and 316/316L, our most prevalent evaluations
- 254 SMO®, for more material life in the most destructive situations
- Duplex evaluations 2205 Code Plus Two®, LDX 2101®, and EnerQuip 2507, for consumption resistance, durability, weldability, and high quality
- 253 MA®, intended for use in lower